Looking at Buying a EZGO What Models Should I Look For

ff92

By the way, after abusing the clutch all day trying to free it, I reinstalled it on the cart and noticed now it will not shift out, first gear all the time. It's getting replaced anyway, but I'd like to know what likely happened to make it not shift properly now. (melted buttons, heated spring, melted bushing? etc.) I didn't heat it very much though.

ff92

Well, got the clutch apart!!!! Check out the condition inside this beauty. While waiting for a new one to arrive I decided to get wired for sound. Amp, speakers and 3.5mm headphone jack to RCA adapter, cranks pretty good off the iphone. I couldn't find switched power though. Is there a spot to tap power when the key is on or do I have to put a switch in?

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
that thing looks like its been in salt water
yes.gif

ff92

There she sits, new clutch, a new belt and wheels and tires from sick and twisted designs. The new driven clutch sure lets it run like it should. Also installed a folding windshield. Just trying to find the name of the paint color I want, a silver/green color I've seen on late model Chrysler and Ford cars.
Thanks to all for the help.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i would go to a ford dealer etc that has a car with the color you like and you will find the paint/color code on the drivers door or pillar, then any paint store can mix it up for ya. many will even put it in spray cans if your like
tip.gif
twocents.gif