Looking 4 the best gas limo cart

cruzer

Somehow i got this post in the "For Sale" area...i will move it to another area if needed. I wanted it in a general discussion area but it didnt go there...obviously my fault somehow..lol. Anyway, i will follow thru with the question i have until i can move this post or delete it and start over in the correct area.

I've owned nothing but EZGO's for the past 10 years and i've had no real problems with them. All of them have been 36v carts except for one, it was gas, lifted waaay up and ran good. Im now in the market to buy a good gas limo cart. Who makes the best gas cart out there (not looking for a 2010 or anything that new). I've got option of a 2005 EZGO gas cart or a 2006 Yamaha gas cart. The EZGO is completely finished @ $7000, the Yamaha will need all the customizing done and its currently @ $3900. I will use it at the lake only, mostly flat surfaces but i do have one rather steep hill that it will need to go up to get from my dock to my house, the hill is only about 100 ft long. I'd like the most reliable cart that is easiest to get some speed out of. My 36v EZGO PDS's move along just fine with nothing more than a chip and 12" wheels. I'd like the cart i buy to move at that speed or faster. Since ive owned EZGO's only, i keep leaning that way and im leary of the Yamahas just becasue i havent owned one and my neighbor has a Yamaha electric that always seems to have problems. Hopefully ive given enough info to get some good advice. Thanks in advance.

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
first off Welcome to the Cart Aholics...
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

club car Yamaha EZ-GO all make great product...

in my opinion the ezgo has more otions to buying after market parts...

also look around your area and what dealers are there.. so if you have a problem or a broken part you can pick one up locally...

the ebay ezgo looks to be a factory limo so short wheel base than the custom limos like what we make... it is also the starting bid do you know what he wants for it????

not sure where you live so how much is shipping... we shipping a limo to Min.. it was $850.00 from cali and that was in an enclosed trailer....

i hope this helps if you have any more questions feel free to speek

cruzer

Hello Mr Wicked:
In regards to the EZGO on EBAY....No shipping would be required...its only a few hours away from me, i can drive there and pick it up. I can buy it cash for $6550.00 total. I have a few people telling mt to go with Yamaha and others saying Club Car...all have their reasons. One guy said that EZGO's suck valves and have carb issues...not sure if its true but i dont plan on adding headers and any motor mods other than changing the adjustment on the governor to get some speed. What do you think?

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
me personally dont like club car cause of the alum frame...

ezgo have more motor mods and i have not had any problems with ezgo cart.. we have made several 100 limo carts out of stock carets and you can see then at www.wickedcarts.net under limo carts...

with out looking in person $6550 is not a bad price...