Lithium Ion Mini Pack Battery

hiway44

I know there has been much said about Lithium batteries. Can somebody lead me to a web site where I can by the nissan leaf and charger . Looking to upgrade since I have two bad trojan batteries.

thank you

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Here's a link to a Nissan Leaf Lithium Ion conversion thread. Somewhere in the thread there's information on where he bought the Lithium Ion Batteries. I believe they were bough from a seller on ebay.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
That's where I got mine off of eBay they were in California I bought the individual modules and it came with all the hardware to make a pack out of them I got two packs

hiway44

Hi Diode,
Did you add your own BMS or use the one that came with the kit ? How is your install running? I purchased the 2 pack kit with everything including the charger. Waiting to install, but checking a few other post after making the purchase has me a little concern.. Some post states that the pre config kits are not up to par for a golf cart? Any help or advise. thanks

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Mine are still sitting on the bench I would try one pack if that doesn't cut it then you can put the second pack in parallel

hiway44

Hi all,
I just received my 2 packs and anderson y cable from Bbattery. I have not installed yet and have a few question. After researching another forum sit (no names), they suggest the packs as wired by bbattery are not setup for a golf cart as they advertise? Wow!

Several members have changed the pc board and went with the busbars. The amps that each pack is being restricted by the bms.

I wish I had known all this prior to buying the kit. I could had saved about 200.00 if all is true.