Lifted E-Z-GO Golf Cart With Honda VFR 750 Engine

littlegsxr

Still working on it, waiting for parts to drop the Honda VFR 750 engine in the lifted E-Z-GO TXT.

EBAY017.jpg

littlegsxr

I have a rear disc on the atv axle, and am puting front discs ... I cant wait , I get the axle tomorrow from the machine shop. I am taking my time trying to make it work really smooth

liftme

Oh my lord that's amazing!

Exactly how much of that is custom fabrication and how much is bolt on? lol

littlegsxr

The roll cage is custom, the front suspension is Terra Toyz, the rear is going to be a custom swingarm with air suspension and a extended atv axle... I put Kicker wakeboard speakers on the roll cage, and have a cb to mount. I bought billet sand rail pedals, for the hydraulic clutch and brakes... My wife just shakes her head, but it should eat rhinos and maybe keep close to Razors. :naughty:

littlegsxr

The safari rack has wingnuts, so it flips upside down. And the lights are on a prerunner style swivel bar, so the flip down. The roll cage clears the garage door and the ToyBox by about 1". :thumbsup:

littlegsxr

Okay Gentlemen, I need some help figuring out DISC BRAKES for the front. I have a Terra Toys Longtravel. The rear is an ATV axle so I have a disc there, and I am using Sand Rail hydraulic pedals, complete with master cylinders, so all I need is front discs and calipers...
Not looking to buy a $750 dollar kit, just want discs and calipers... Any Ideas. And possibly part #'s.

JRay

Cartaholic
PM Fairlane on this site, he has disc brakes installed on the front of his ezgo. There are pics and info on this site under carting safety? In custom conversions.

liftme

Ha, oh man that's awesome. Need more breaks!

And yeah, I'm seeing some sparks too, super cool. How much rocking did that take?

littlegsxr

no rocking, just a little power brake & bounce back. Good times in my Bro-in-laws cart.
Mine should do it , we shall see. o_O

bboyter

I have the terra toys front end with the disc kit. You ought to be able to look at mine or fairlanes and see how they mocked it up. You will have to weld some brackets to the spindles