Lift Kit Install

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Call me at the shop tomorrow. 866-291-5244. Ask for dirty...
rotflmao.gif
Just kiddin'... Ask for Steve. If I'm out, leave me a voice mail and #. I will NDA you new tie rod tubes. I apologize for the hassle. Every once in awhile chit happens.
redface.gif
wallbash.gif
I promise you will not find better customer service...
tip.gif
Which thread pulled? Left hand or right??? Make sure I send ya a t-shirt too...
thumbup.gif

" I promise you will not find better customer service..."

I also agree.
biggrin.gif

Dirty / Allsports is overnighting me a new tube, so hopefully I can get this beast up and going for our camping trip this weekend.
wink.gif

dirtysouth

I also agree.
biggrin.gif

Dirty / Allsports is overnighting me a new tube, so hopefully I can get this beast up and going for our camping trip this weekend.
wink.gif

You'll see them tomorrow.
thumbup.gif
tip.gif
We sent you a Dirty South Racing t-shirt. We are out of large All Sports til tomorrow. If ya remind me, I'll get one of the gals to send an ASM shirt. Thanks again for your understanding and patience.
thumbup.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
rotflmao.gif
no, were good here. the boys in blue keep busy with the crack den across the street
unsure.gif
last week the one of the guys burned a 1/2lb of weed in his wood burner cuz he saw red flashing lights! come to find out it was just the fire department flushing hydrants
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

Well I got the new tubes all ready from Dirty.
Just in case you don't know, Dirty / Allsports is awesome, I was really taken care of!!!
The cart is up and going, but I think I need to make some final tube adjustments.
Bottom of tire should point 1/8" in correct?
How much thread can be showing?

BTW Dirty, loved the T-shirt, thank you very much.

Also thanks to Scott at Radical for being patient with all my questions before I ordered the package.

dirtysouth

Cart Looks Great... Thanks for the kind words and glad ya finally got it going.
thumbup.gif
The toe is measured half way up the tire. Adjust the tie rods until the rear of the front tires is no more than 1/8" wider than the front measurement.

pbillyi69

Cartaholic
On a sunday afternoon when the plant isn't even open. that is the best tech support i have ever received bar none! a quality long forgoten in todays world of automated systems and having to contact someone in a different country only to get wrong info from someone you can't understand in the first friggin place. thank you dirty you are the man...
tip.gif
thumbup.gif