lift kit for ez go

groebuff

Cartaholic
I found a front and back 5 inch lift kit on e bay..I know a spindle lift will give more ground clearance.Looking for any advise on what way to go...

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The block lifts are okay if your on a low budget. The spindle lifts are better but the cheap chinese spindle lifts are prone to cause problems, like breaking. It all boils down to how much you're willing to spend. If it were me I'd wouldn't skimp on the lift. Check out the Allsports lift kits. Made in the USA and great customer service if you need it.
usaflag1.gif

groebuff

Cartaholic
Thanks for the info. Its a 1990 and I have not found many to choose from. Also if I want to change the cowl ,does it fit over the old one or it replaces the whole front...

Thanks

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
When you say change cowl are you talking about the whole cowl or just the black plastic piece? If you're talking about the black plastic you'll need a cowl that's made for it or you'll have to do some mods if the cowl you have now doesn't have the black plastic front.

groebuff

Cartaholic
I mean the whole front cap,It has the black plastic cowl, had to get a new one and was thinking about body mods...

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've never done it but I'm sure with a little fabrication you could put a new style TXT front cowl on a Marathon...