Lift Kit and Tires for EZGO Golf Cart

We Haul

I'm thinking about buying a lift kit and tires for 2000 EZGO golf cart. I think I'm going with a drop axle lift. I'm looking for opinions on tires. I use my cart on mild trails and mostly on the street. Any suggestions on what type of tire I need?

Keyguy

Overworked, underpaid :o) R.I.P.
We Haul,
All Trails/Duro Desert X are both good all around tires IMO.
They're not good in mud though, won't clean out and become "slicks". ;)
Jimmy B.

Fairlane

I'm happy with my Carlisle 489's I use my cart in just about anything you can imagine. 7 psi for the pavement and 3 psi for the soft stuff. They clean out prett well, too.

Glen

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
For what you say your using your cart for I'd look at the All Trails or the Duro's. Both wear very nice for street driving. I have Duro's on my red EZGO that are going on their 5th year and they still look good, and it gets a lot of miles put on it.

BIGDAWG69

I just put 22" duros on mine and am very happy with them. They ride well on the hard road as well as the sand/rocks/dirt. They don't tear up the grass either.

We Haul

I was just looking at the pics of your cart BIGDAWG69 and it looks good. I like the tires and the wheels. :coolest:

BIGDAWG69

Thanks for the complements! If you haven't already made your purchase, I highly recommend RockyTopCarts, a seller on ebay. Thats where I got my setup from.