Labor Day Cart Parade at Shadow Lakes

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Here's some pictures from the Cart Parade on Sunday. Thanks to all who participated.
biggthumpup.gif

matt75

THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A LOT OF FUN. MY FAVORITE IS THE AMBULANCE, THE PATIENT ON THE BACK AND THE EMT JACKETS IS GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL
laugh.gif
biggthumpup.gif
THE LIFT KIT DOSENT HURT EITHER
wink.gif

cerberus

Dang, the #8 cart won...
rolleyes.gif

...and I wasn't even in attendance...
wallbash.gif

...HRC...looks like it was a great time sir...
biggthumpup.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If your ever up this way your always welcome to come visit us. My wife and I really enjoy our place out at Shadow Lakes. The best part is it's only 45 minutes from home. That 8 cart of yours would sure look good cruising around out there.
biggthumpup.gif

scubasteve

I know this is an old post but.....

We had a golf cart parade in our hood last 4th of July. At the time there were only about a half dozen carts. We started at the front and went down every single street playing music singin honkin horns. By the time we got to the end of the neighborhood we had tons of kids on bikes, a couple scooters, and even a couple cars joined in (1 was a convertible merecdes with chicks in it
thumbup.gif
) Unfortunately, we moved and there isn't such a big "to do" about carts. We went back to the old hood for the 4th of July festivities this year and the number of carts has definately grown and there were many possies of carts crusin around. We are working on starting a "buzz" about carts in our new neighborhood.

sS

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
They do the cart and boat parades on Labor Day weekend out at Shadow Lakes. We usually have a GOOD turn out and some nicely decorated golf carts and boats...
thumbup.gif