Knocked Front End Out of Alignment

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Thought it would be best to go up a curb on an angle, didn't hit it hard at all less than a walking pace.
Now my front end has shifted over and out of alignment.

From what I've learned the leaf spring has a hole in it that a bolt head locates it as it is clamped on.. must of been a bit loose. I hope all is needed is to jack it up and loosen things, then shift if back over ?
Did I mess it up ?
Toed in real bad now also ? WTH !20190403_191044.jpg20190403_190952.jpg20190403_190934.jpg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The stud that's sticking down is the Eccentric Adjuster. You need to loosen the 4 bolts and you can adjust the Eccentric adjuster for camber setting. It's possible you broke the Eccentric adjuster when you went over the curb. Here's a link from the Club Car resource section of the forum with instructions and a diagram for front end alignment on a Club Car.

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Yeah I'm really bummed out about it..
I'll take it to a guy and he said he will heat up and bend the arm back for me. All else he has a whole 93 front end he took out of his, said I'm welcome to it if need be.

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Welp apparently I "may" have tweaked an arm and my tire went flat, that's it, but that got me looking and started to see things moved out of whack, but it wasn't me that did it, it's all old stuff as you don't see any fresh movement between any parts.
But apparently sometime ago someone hit something kinda hard, best i can tell the front "nose" of the frame is bent, looks like they hit just on the passenger side of the front bumper, frame rails are both curved to the passenger side and shock tower is a bit tweaked. I can fix the shock tower but the frame I'm not sure how ?

Thoughts ?

20190406_203532.jpg20190406_203543.jpg

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Welp did some C.S.I. work.. Cart Scene Investigation..
Someone wrapped a chain around the upper body frame and the lower and snatched it out of a bog hole. The whole frame from the body tub forward is bent to the drivers side, but from the shock mount to the bumper is towards the passenger side and body mount/frame is bent with welds broke.. I'll beat it back the best I can but the frame. Lol
Park it next to a tree and use a come along to tweak the frame back ?
20190407_091654.jpg20190407_092732.jpg20190407_092048.jpg20190407_092105.jpg20190407_092151.jpg20190407_092431.jpg

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
My 2 cents is leave it alone, trying to straighten a aluminium frame often causes other welds to fail and the frame to crack. unless ya got a guy with torches, tig welder or spool gun and a lot of time.

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
I hear ya.. I will fix the upper body mount though. Just after I see it, it bugs me.. Lol
I may loosen the spring clamp and try and shift things a bit but I don't think any of it will move or is even moved, just the frame is out of whack.

I'll re wire and put the body back on and try not to look at it as much as possible haha.