Kids and Carts = Injury/Death.

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Thank you guys, hurts me just being the uncle, my brother had died a few years back from cancer, Marianne and the other 2 boys are the ones taking hard.
As with me and my crash, I'll be back in a min, just going to the store may be the last time you ever see a loved one.
In this case they were having fun as boys do and just in a blink that's it.
Not saying kids shouldn't, hell we all have played on toys, and who would wear a helmet just riding around the property ?
Just keep an eye on them..

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Thank you guys, hurts me just being the uncle, my brother had died a few years back from cancer, Marianne and the other 2 boys are the ones taking hard.
As with me and my crash, I'll be back in a min, just going to the store may be the last time you ever see a loved one.
In this case they were having fun as boys do and just in a blink that's it.
Not saying kids shouldn't, hell we all have played on toys, and who would wear a helmet just riding around the property ?
Just keep an eye on them..

AMEN my friend. It's hard to believe how something so innocent can turn so tragic in the blink of an eye. Again, so sorry for your loss.

slim67

One of my nephews dead yesterday after being tossed out of a golf cart and hit his head..
This is a country boy kind of county and kids ride atvs and play, we all do and have, but this time it was very bad.
R.I.P. Levi !!

I am terribly sorry to hear this. That could have been me and my friends back in the day just playing around. I know the pain first hand in losing a child. Have faith my friend.✝️