Just Bought This Golf Cart What Kind Is It

johninthecamper

Hello all
I just bought this golf cart for $300 ,what kind is it?
I looked at it like put a new motor/trans and I am good to go for a while and I would have whatever amount into it,which sounds better to me than just buying one for the same amount.
I am sure everyone here is just as much of a enabler as any other forum.anyone want to help me spend some money?
IMG_9908.JPG
IMG_9909.JPG
IMG_9918.JPG
IMG_9907.JPG

Attachments

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum.

It looks like a Cushman Golf Cart to me around a 1970. Pretty clean someone did a lot of work to it. Here's a picture of a Cushman Golf Cart under the seat in the battery/motor compartment.
Yours is a lot nice than this one.

cushman-golfcart-battery-compartment.jpg

johninthecamper

Narrowed it down some,trying to buy parts manual.is this a gc400 or a town&country?I can't look at where I am supposed to find ser# until next week to see if it is there.

johninthecamper

Yes,thank you ,been talking to him,he says try get#then order,if I can figure out which one I will order stuff tnite, especially if something is the same for both models and or gas and electric.he seemed to feel that I will spend less with gas.i like the gas version better anyway.
One problem I have is without a parts manual I don't know enough to know exactly what is missing.the financial and physical part of this I am up to,just lacking in knowledge of system ,for my plan.
i can work on anything I own,from my dt466 diesel to Stihl to John Deere to Toyota.i will admit to not wanting anything to do with the computer portion of anything.i do let the dealership work on my Dodge,if its not mechanical in nature

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The Cushman you have there is/was electric. I don't know what model it is but someone else may reply with more information. You can also try finding used Cushman parts at parts4carts.