Jakes LT is done!! W/pics

not so fast

Well I got it done and will embellish if you want
biggrin.gif
Overall satifaction B+ here you go NSF

not so fast

Absolutely night and day difference. I dont know how anybody with and ST 2+2 can live with how they ride, HORRIBLE, now it actually rides like it should've in the first place. Trade off was diminished turning radius and firmer hand to steer but knew that going in to it. Install was fun for me as I learned from it and saved a LOT OF MONEY. Shopped on line from Jakes themselve's and saved there also. Overall grade B! Thanks for the interest, NSF

slim67

Well I sold mine on Ebay and suprisingly it met reserve. Try that if youve never sold on ebay before.If I had an e-z-go, Id buy it from you but Im a Yamaha guy now and will probably keep this one for awhile.Good luck and have a good Thanksgiving.

not so fast

Thanks HRC, coming from you means a lot. Also there is infinite adjustments including camber, or is it caster, whatever, I can adjust it all
thumbup.gif
NSF

not so fast

So far so good, as I said there were trade=offs but the kit itself is a high quality item. It actually does work, not like riding on a buckboard like it was, terrible! I'm still tinkering with adjustments because i am going to lift it 2 more notches. I noticed that while one wheel was very plumb (Caster or Camber?) the passenger side was way off, with this kit I have adjustments to correct that
thumbup.gif
I, being a novice recommend it and Jakes was great to deal with.
NSF

slim67

Jakes makes quality stuff, they are in PA and you can talk to Steve or Glenn for help or info. That would be my choice in a long travel to.
twocents.gif