Installing Turn Signals and Horn to a 2014 EZGO TXT

kamook

Our county changed laws to allow golf carts on city streets (which I must do to get to the clubhouse), which include side mirrors, reflector pads, seat belts, and also turn signals and a horn. I have completed all the requirements except installing the turn signal and horn. I bought a Universal Golf Cart Turn Switch and Horn Button on Amazon from RHOX. I have a 2014 EZGO TXT Electric Fleet golf cart. I can't find any video or instruction manual on how to connect this turn signal/horn switch into my existing electrical system. I have front and rear lights. I found an electrical wiring diagram on EZGO website (Fig 2 Accessory Wiring Diagram) page N-2 in the EZGO Repair Manual. Has anyone added this aftermarket turn/horn switch, and can anyone walk me through the wiring connections to make the turn signals work? I will also need to mount a horn. Help is MUCH APPRECIATED!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've never used the RHOX turn signal kit but I would think it can be wired the same as the factory turn signals. There's a EZGO factory accessory wiring diagram in the resource section of the forum that may help. Did the RHOX kit come with a wiring diagram? Welcome to Cartaholics. :hattip:

kamook

The RHOX did not come with a wiring diagram but I found one for the model on their website. Is the diagram that you are suggesting the one with the comment “A2 terminal on the connector or without the A2 terminal on the connector”?