I'm making a trip

csf1975

I'll be driving cross country Somewhere between November 6-to the 15th
I have to go to Maryland For a few weeks.. I'm trying to get a few Places lined up to stop.. I'm going to have my cart with me..
My wife is flying Back and Me and the kids will be driving SO if you all are planning a trail ride around that time Let me Know...

spriddle

Post Decoder
Will you be coming through TN? Not sure what the weather will hold, but we might get another Coal Creek run going.

csf1975

My Uncle Lives around Johnson city TN. how far would that be to Coal Creek? I may be around that area..

fastjim11

Sounds like a good time to plan another expedition. I'll behave I promise
blink.gif

club car man

Advanced Member
Ya. Mike and I were talkin about him buyin it for his son but he never got back to me about it. Get on him about it at work tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

mphillip

I'm just kidding Matt... Don't start crying..... I am still trying to decide what I want to do. I bought a blaster frame this past weekend.. But Priddle and I found another cart locally with a motor cycle motor in it already that I think I can get for 300.00

mphillip

Still considering it but this is a Yamaha with a 8 inch lift, 300ex coil over shocks, a 440 street bike motor,22x11.5x8 tires on polished aluminum wheels. Needs new plastic though

spriddle

Post Decoder
The one we were looking at is trashed out, so it's a no go. But we're still looking and yes we're keep you in mind for a front cowl bud.