IGKRA Announces Sled Pull for 2011

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The International Golf Kart Recreation Association announced the new IGKRA Sled Pull Event for 2011. IGKRA members Gornoman and Essness spent long hours and big money on the new equipment. The IGKRA will have the new Sled available at all IGKRA Events for 2011. IGKRA member, Gornoman has offered to pull the sled to all events with his Jeep as long as his Jeep can pull it and the IGKRA reimburses him for gas.
cool.gif

Here's Gornoman testing the new equipment for the IGKRA Sled Pull while other IGKRA members spectate...

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i'm told there experimenting with different footwear, apparently flip flops are slipping off the peddles. shin guards or panty hose will be mandatory for 2011

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It looks like he lost a couple hundred pounds to. All the exercise on the tractor pull has done wonders for him, yes.
rotflmao.gif

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
SEE!!! Right there HRC!!! Yer bringin' in the big guns... You know them igkra boys ain't got a prayer against a real puller...
rotflmao.gif
PULLER!!!
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

I see it now. They misunderstood...
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
yucky.gif

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
I used to have that Stomper sled. I also won throphies with my Stompers at a "Truck In" in Virginia Beach years ago.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
Hold that thought. All the pictures are packed for the move already. I'll see what I can find when I get there.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I heard the sled pull is gonna be one of their bestest events for 2011.
assness is so excited, he's workin' out to be able to help his lover/groino load and unload the rig from the jeep.

baby_bodybuilder-148.jpg