I Want Cartaholics To Be The Number 1 Forum

PoliceMonkey161

Ok Guys (and girls),

I got involved with Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum a couple of months ago while rebuilding my E-Z-GO Workhorse, folks like HoRodCarts and the others were an invaluable resource. We want to repay the favor. We love our golf cart! I went over the top in rebuilding it. My wife (Sandy) and I have a camp site in Gettysburg PA that we are seasonal residents. We bought an electric cart used a couple of years back (and it was great), but it was not enough........

I bought my EZ GO Workhorse last year from a local framer after my Bulldogs where having problems sitting/relaxing in a standard cart. So the workhorse seemed like a great idea, we would sit in the front and the "boys" had the pickup truck like bed to themselves. We want everyone to love golf carts as much as us and our dogs.

I have a background as a Police Officer (retired), but more importantly to this forum, as a engine rebuilder and metal fabricator.

Please help me and lets make this the best forum in the golf cart community. :hattip:

slim67

My dad is a retired police officer as well. hope your enjoying it. good pension system for sure.

Cart Sports

I would like the same. The only reason I can't see it being the best forum is that I can't pay for sponsorship via online means. I would like to sponsor this forum, but I have to send a check. Just as I don't do business with anyone that requires a fax, I have trouble sending a check.

I'd love to sponsor this forum. I'd be willing to pay to sponsor, including the online processing fees. If this changes in the future, please contact me. This is an online forum and if you want people to get online, you have to start accepting online payments.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Membership is free here and always will be so I'm not sure how accepting online payments would increase membership. Maybe I'm missing something? :dazed: :hattip:

GarageBuilt

I'm sure Rod would welcome you as a sponsor. But sponsorship doesn't make a forum the best. Its the guys that come here day after day rather its to help answer a technical question or to just say good morning. With out this type of dedication there would be no need for sponsorship at all. :twocents: :hattip:

PoliceMonkey161

Goodness, this is not want I started this thread for. Sorry! I get the sponsorship idea, but I'm just a simple guy who loves carts..... I want to help build a forum community that the everyday guy (or gal) can come to for help, share, advise, post photos or whatever. I known from being in business for myself that sponsors are very important. But this is part of my lifestyle as a resident/seasonal of a RV park where folks love their carts.

Lets be good to each other!

John C.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'd like to have him onboard as a sponsor but at this time I'm not going to open a paypal account to get it accomplished. :hattip: