i need to get certified


New Member
my city will give me a raise but only if i have a certification for working on carts , i have been working as a cart tech for the city now for 11 years, how can i get a certification certificate? no schools near by teach any thing close to what i need, any info would be cool


New Member
You already have have 11 years of OJT.
I would ask the city what certification they require before you enroll in anything.


Cartaholic - R.I.P.
what brand of cart does the city have the most of? I would start with that company and ask them about a certification. Then go to the city and ask them about keeping you on the payroll while you are away at school. Talk to other city employees first and find out who they have sent away to school. Sewage plant workers, etc.


Find out if they will send you to school and pay for it.