I Need a EZGO Medalist Golf Cart Wiring Diagram

jay95ezgo

I am in need of some help and I need a wiring diagram for a 1995 electric EZGO Medalist that didn't have any batteries in it. All the cables were taken off of the motor also. I have tested the motor to make sure it works and does. Now I am in need of help to put the wiring back on the motor. The only markings on the motor are where the cables hook up to. They are A1,A2, S1 and S2. It looks like the solenoid is already wired. Looking at the controller there are two post in the center and one smaller post on the right side. Center left is has a jumper wire going to the left side of the solenoid. Top right center has a black wire that is not connected to anything. Far right side on top also has a black wire hanging from it. Then on the very left side of the controller on top are two wires, one is white and the other is black. Both of them are hanging in back by the motor. Any help would greatly appreciated. The easier the description reply back is better for me. Thank you again!!! I posted some pics to maybe show you what I was trying to describe.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Sorry I accidently deleted all of your pictures when removing the duplicates.

There's a wiring diagram in the EZGO Resource section of the forum that shows the complete wiring for your cart.

jay95ezgo

Thank you Hot Rod. I am starting to understand some of that but my forward and reverse is electronic. Is there anyway to get a better description on where the wires go. I am so stupid to all of this. Thanks