I have a new EZ-GO 1206HB-5201 controller programed for fleet 11 mph

hondo434

Need to find someone or some place to program the controller for high speed, in sun city center fl. Anyone have any ideas or contacts to do this? Thanks.

Golf Cart Wizard

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
That controller is for the T48. Can be set up to 15 mph (16-17 if you max out the rpm calibration) with just a 1313 handheld, or for freedom mode (19 mph) it needs to also have the freedom key pluged in. Most golf cart shops should have this capability. Is the controller actually installed or you just have it? It can still be programmed on a bench but most shops probably aren't smart enough to figure that one out and will want the complete golf cart.

hondo434

That controller is for the T48. Can be set up to 15 mph (16-17 if you max out the rpm calibration) with just a 1313 handheld, or for freedom mode (19 mph) it needs to also have the freedom key pluged in. Most golf cart shops should have this capability. Is the controller actually installed or you just have it? It can still be programmed on a bench but most shops probably aren't smart enough to figure that one out and will want the complete golf cart.
it is in the cart, I have an appointment next weds. to have it put in freedom mode, just thought there might be some other way than to pay $150.