I am going to challange

ramsfan

all carts to come to the UTV rally It is set up for eveything set up for two people sxs and are used for everything from work to fun. I would love to see more carts registering so we can all go and have fun and show how big this industry is getting. We already have many people getting set for the trip and are working with many potential sponsors. So accept the challange and hope to see you all there it will be great

ramsfan

come on guys I know there are so cool rides here and I was talking to troy about getting more carts to go to the rally, cartwheelin is one of the contributing spocers and will be there taking pictures and doing a story so dont you want to see more cart article then ones on the utvs

ramsfan

thanks for the replys and I hope to see you there I know it is trouble on that date for some but we put it up for a vote and that was the date that won. and we will have lots of things going on out there and with cartwheelin being there who knows you might get a article about your ride if you dont go you might never have that chance but they will be there and it would be nice to have carts showing up in full force.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Sounds like a REAL good time. I hope you get a lot of carts to join in on the fun. Its amazing what some of these carts are capable of. Good luck with the event!!!

ramsfan

that is why I would love to see more carts there because if truth be told they are the real first sxs ohv's

ramsfan

Now you know the issues we have been going through and we are pretty much set just need to get the attendance going up and get the sponsers started.

ramsfan

I know you guys love to get together and see what your rides can do I am really trying her to get some more interest from the cart comunitee and I know you guys have some awesome trail rigs

ravencr

More great news!

We've had an overwhelming response by folks in the industry that want to be part of the Rally. Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks for some late-breaking news.

If you'd like to help coordinate the Poker Run, please go here and sign up. We probably only need 1-2 more people for the Poker Run to go off without a hitch.

We hope you can make it!

Chris Rademacher

ravencr

Things are starting to kick into high gear with the Rally, and I can't say enough how much I appreciate all of our committee member's hard work. This week has turned out to be a big success:

And, we have verbals from two major aftermarket vendors to be platinum sponsors which should be finalized next week. Stay tuned for the latest issues of Cartwheelin', Side x Side Action, and Toy Hauler Magazines with our ads. It's going to be a great event, and we couldn't do it without the unbelievable level of help we're receiving from everyone. Thank you,

Chris

ravencr

Hey folks,

I know I've said this before, but it's very important that if you intend to be at the Rally that you get your reservations setup at Archview Resort or Moab Valley RV Resort. The PRCA Rodeo is in town the same weekend, and I just got a message from one of our sponsors that the hotel rooms are few and far between.
If you're bringing an RV or plan to tent camp, call Archview @ 800-813-6622 and leave a message for Kate indicating what you need, what date's you're planning to be there, and your contact information so she can call you back to confirm.

All of the cabins at Archview are already booked, so if you'd like a cabin, please call Jessica @ Moab Valley RV Resort at 435-259-4469. And, if when you call Archview the RV spots are booked, call Jessica for those as well.

Chris

ravencr

Would this be considered spam?

Hello folks,

Stuff is really getting exciting at the UTV Rally, and we hope you can join us at Moab. This week we've added two additional sponsors:

We're already nearing $13K worth of prizes, and it's growing every week. In addition we've redesigned the main page to make navigating the site a little easier. If you have any questions about the Rally, please don't hesitate to ask.

Chris

ravencr

Hello everyone,

This past week has been very hectic, in a good way. We've had some serious additions to our quickly growing list of sponsors, such as:

Yamaha
ATV Television
ATV Illustrated Television
Legend Air Suspension
Seizmik (aka Kart Accessories)
Elka Suspension
Bikeman Performance
Ramsey Winch
Pro Armor
PCI Radios
Vector Manufacturing
Rock Hard ATV
Cliffhanger Rentals
Acro Lights
Arizona Sports Center

This puts us at 3 television shows with over 55 million viewers, not to mention the latest issues in Cartwheelin', Side x Side Action, and Toy Hauler Magazine's full page ads. On top of that, Seizmik and Elka Suspension were nice enough to put some posters up at their booths at the Dealer Expo this past weekend.

We're expecting this to be the largest, highest profile UTV specific event in 2007. Next year, we're planning to do 3-4 events nationwide, so if this year's timing or location doesn't fit well with your schedule, come join us anyway so we can get your input on next year's locations.

Please keep in mind that registration ends on April 30th, and cabins and rv spots are booking up fast. It's going to be a lot of fun, and we hope you can join us. If you have any questions about the Rally, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]

Chris

ravencr

I just wanted to let everyone know that event registration ends on April 30th, so we can have enough time to get the shirts, food, and supplies lined up for the event. I don't mind if everyone signs up on April 30th, but keep in mind there will be no registrations accepted after this date or at the event. But, if it was me, I'd wait to last minute as well.
There's approximately $20K of prizes being given away so far, which you can check out here:
Chris

ravencr

Exciting News!

In conjunction with Legend Air Suspension, we're hosting our second UTV Rally in the Black Hills of SD on September 1-3rd, 2007.

ravencr

Is it June yet? Our event schedule has been posted:

If you're planning to attend, please make sure you've taken care of the State of Utah OHV Requirements ahead of time:

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Chris

ravencr

Hello everyone,

I'm sure everyone that's attending is busy scrambling for time to get everything ready to go...I know I am!
I just wanted to give a heads up on some last minute details, just to make sure no one has any surprises when they arrive:

1) Due to a recent cancellation of one of the sponsors attendees, there is (right now) a full service RV spot open for the taking. Call Archview ASAP if you want it: 800-813-6622

2) When you arrive to Archview, please go by the Resort's registration booth immediately, so we can minimize traffic congestion. As soon as you get your spot, please park it there before exploring the Rally stuff.

3) After registering with Archview, please come by the "UTV Rally Registration" table to pick up your packet, which will have a bunch of goodies from the sponsors, event schedules, t-shirts, and more. It's important that everyone in your party comes to the registration booth, because every paid participant will be getting a wristband, a raffle ticket, and a meal ticket. If they don't come by, they won't get into any events, rides, meal, anything. Also, this is where you'll sign up for the easy, moderate, hard, geo cache, poker run, tug of war, radar run, etc. There's also a waiver with medical information to fill out, as well.

4) Vendors will be setting up from 8-12pm on Wednesday with Vendor Row opening at 1pm on Wednesday afternoon. If you're around this early, please make an effort to get around and see all the exciting new products they have on display. Plus, some of the vendors are doing their own raffles, so make sure you stop by and register for their raffles, as well. (These are separate from the UTV Rally raffles = more prizes for you)

5) If you'd like my cell phone #, please email me and I'll send it right over to you.

6) You'll notice some folks wearing Committee Member Name tags. When in doubt, ask them if you have any questions.

7) There's going to be a lot of UTV's and demo vehicles from sponsors displaying their products, a lot of which can only be realized by driving them. Please don't hesitate to ask them to drive them...they're all more than willing and want you too. You may have to let them ride yours for a little bit though.

8) If after getting there, you're not happy about something, a situation, a person, a whatever, I want to know about it immediately. I've done everything in my power to prevent any problems or issues from arising, but the reality is that something will always go wrong. If you don't let me or one of our committee members know, there's no chance of it getting fixed. If you do, I'll take care of it...whatever it is.

9) Each night, please come to my cabin with your digital camera or video camera so I can upload your pics. These pics will be displayed on Saturday night at the Yamaha's Wild West Show/Dinner/Live Band/Raffle. Please be tasteful with the pics... it's all I ask!

10) The temperatures will range from 55-95 degrees, so make sure you're prepared for each day's ride with plenty of water, sunscreen, food, sunglasses/tinted goggles, and I'd recommend some type of hat. It's a pretty arid climate, so becoming dehydrated is easy to do. If you've run out of fluids or aren't feeling good, please let your trail guides know as soon as possible. They'll have extra water, food, etc to take care of you and your family.

11) Plan on getting very little sleep...just kidding...but it's going to be so much fun you're not going to want to sleep. But, in regards to safety, drinking and riding is strictly prohibited. When we leave to go to the Bar M Chuckwagon on Saturday night and you plan on drinking, please let me or one of the other staff know so we can make sure you have a ride. It's important that we all look out for each other, and this event will be remembered by all as a great event.

I look forward to meeting everyone! Drive safe!

Chris