Hyundai Steering Wheel

thelt

Anybody know the particulars on the Hyundai steering column. I want to put a custom Steering wheel on it and can't find a manufacturer that has ever heard of the Hyundai cart. They all want to know how many teeth on the spline and the diameter of the column.

It would help if somebody knew if another manufacturer's (Yamaha, EZGO, etc.) is a direct fit.

Thanks

dundun98

Get creative. Cut the OEM hub off the spokes, tap threads, or weld whatever wheel you want to that hub. Then you can put whatever style wheel you like on it with out being held back by whats only offered in the aftermarket with that particular spline count.

JRay

Cartaholic
There are 3 club cars running around my neighbor hood with ezgo daytona wheels on them. The splines are off a little, but the nut will crank down. I had one on my cart, took it off and put a cc billet adapter on and a grant wheel . It went on and religned the splines.

Boris

..... You're going to have to add the adapter usually before you add the wheel. so that's what I'd concentrate on. The Yamaha G2-9 is the cart that most closely resembles our cart .............. Yes, I have one also I call "The Mongrel". I call her that because anything stock on her is almost non existent. Either fabricated or re-fabricated parts are all I have had the patience to use.

Good Luck
What a long strange trip it's been ............

PB070004.jpg

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
What is so hard about telling a supplier the dia. of the column or how many teeth there are on the spline?

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
OH yeah JRay, that was real funny.
mad.gif

Just take the score card clip board off the wheel, remove the nut and what do you see? Why, you see the shaft and the spline.
tip.gif

JRay

Cartaholic
Well Old Gorno must be screwing around at work today as he has been giving us drive bys all day
rotflmao.gif

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Let's see how he likes cooking Thanksgiving turkey in that torn up kitchen of his. Worse yet, washing all those dishes in the bath tub.
rotflmao.gif