Hyundai Golf Cart Parts

Bobbie

Does anyone know if there is another brand of golf cart parts that may interchange with the Hyundai gas? I think I need a throttle/accelerator cable. The cart spits and sputters when trying to go slow but does fine when you are not trying to go at a slower speed

gemanicman

Has anyone found out what other golf carts are compatible to Hyundai carts? I hear EZGO and Yamaha parts can be used.

gemanicman

Okay i'm trying to replace forward/reverse switch on my Hyundai. Good to know about suspension in case I try to lift it later.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm not sure if the Yamaha G2 forward and reverse switch would be a direct bolt replacement on a Hyundai golf cart. I would do some searching on the web and see if you can find a Hyundai switch. Otherwise you may have to make one work from another model.

HotRodHairy

If anyone is willing to part out their Hyundai Suzuki motor, I'm in need of the valve adjuster in the head for valve lash setting. Will pay for parts and shipping. Thanks for any help.

Frank R

I have a complete Suzuki engine, was running swapped to a gx390 Honda, would like to sell complete but would consider parting it out. Came out of a 93 Hyundai.

Frank R

Yes I have the engine for sale, with coil and cdi what electrical do you need? And where are you located?

railconductor

Can't get a spark so pickup coil and cdi. Probably buy engine depending on price.
I'm located in Canada Manitoba just north of North Dakota.

Frank R

I'll take 125 us not sure what shipping would cost. It does not include starter generator, I used it on the honda engine. I can send you pics if you want.