Hyundai Gas Golf Cart

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
You can use any engine that fits under the seat but you'll have to make the mounts and anything else yourself. There's no conversion kits available for a Hyundai golf cart.
Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Most members use Briggs & Stratton or Honda V-Twin engines but without a lift I don't think you'll have the clearance on the Hyundai.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Your cheapest route would be to find a engine with the same shaft size as the stock engine so the stock clutch will work.

212TillyHyundai

Don't bother calling VC. With the exception of using the Vegas Carts Torque+ cam for my otherwise what appears to be a Stage 3 420 Hemi Predator go kart racing engine I built for durability, reliability, and longevity, I find out that it will also cost me a minimum of a new 780 series 1 3/16 belt HD primary and secondary cvt clutches on top of having to fabricate every single other part that's needed, and then having to worry about the differential and axles holding up. All to achieve a blistering 23 mph at 5500 with everything else stock. Vegas Carts let me know quick that they had no time for me when I called them and mentioned the word "Hyundai". Just a we can't help you and that was it. I don't think I'll bother doing business with them concerning the EZGO and Yamaha carts I recently picked up at auction. I figure that once I fabricate one together, why give them my money for the swaps they will give you the time of day about? These guys aren't helpful like the go kart folk. I'm currently waiting for the gaskets, ARC 6773 billet rod, and 18 lb. valve springs, and cheaper than dirt billet aluminum universal mount to install Tillotson's Ducar based hemi 212 with 9 hp @ 3600 rpm and 11 hp @ 4500 rpm stock with the TCT carb and the governor removed. I figure a +.005 rod, thinner gasket, mild porting, header and K&N style filter and heavier valve springs will give me another 1?, maybe 2? HP at 5500 rpm with the stock racing cam and I can use the same clutches as with the junk Suzuki 270 with a lot less weight than either the Suzuki or Predator engine's.