HotRodCarts EZGO's

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Here's some pictures of my 2 1999 EZGO TXT's.

Attachments

• ez1jpg.jpg
    ez1jpg.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 5
  • ez2.jpg
    ez2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ez6.jpg
    ez6.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 4

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thanks Gorno
biggrin.gif
Now if the weather would get back to what it was a few days ago I'll actually be able to use them without freezing my butt off.

gornoman

Isn't it just crazy outside? I wanted to run my snowblower dry last night and put it away for the year, but the forecast scared me. I knew if I put it away we would have gotten 10 inches today!

As it was, there was a nice snow squall at lunchtime. And my lawn needs mowing!

WTH?!?!?!

fatboy99

Yea I Took My Snowthrower Off The Tractor And Put The Mower Deck On Sunday.Was Waiting On The Yard To Dry Out Some So I Could Finish Rolling It Now It's Frozen. Global Warming HA
Brad

Fairlane

What's a snow thrower?? Last time I lived in snow country we just stocked up on the beer and hoped it melted off before we ran out. Don't worry much about it in the desert and don't miss it at all. NICE carts HRC
biggthumpup.gif

Glen

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The red cart is still sitting in my garage since last fall when I brought it home for the winter. The silver one is out at the cottage. I'll be taking the red cart out to the cottage in the next week or so and I'll get some new pics. Nothing much has changed with either one.

Here's a link to some more pics of the carts...
HRC's Golf Cart Pics

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Here's a few pics of my silver 99 EZGO. We did a little mudding this weekend. I still haven't brought the red EZGO out to the cottage yet. I'm waiting for the new tires and wheels to get here before I take it out there...

resqguy

Can you list the lift and tire/wheel combo for those? I'm still trying to get a feel for how I want to modify mine. Thanks.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Both carts have a 6" drop axle lift with 22x11x10 tires. The silver cart has Stryker tires and the red cart has Duros. The Strykers measure up to 24" tall depending on how much air is in them.

jmscalf

Hotrod, I have a question for you as well as everybody else that has the drp axle lifts. Are you happy with their performance or do you wish you would have got the long travel type suspension? Just a question I thought I would ask since I was shopping around. Thanks JM

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I never have any trouble with the drop axle lifts. If I was building a super trick cart that was going run 40+ MPH and be used in extreme off road conditions I'd say the long travel would be the way to go.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thanks!! I haven't done anything to this cart in a few years other than use it out at the cottage. I'm thinking about swapping lifts for something with less lift.
dazed053.gif