HotRodCarts - E-Z-GO TXT and Club Car Precedent's

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
ACEGOLFCARTGUY,

Thanks, No those are two different carts. I've got 7 carts right now and may be buying 3 more this weekend. I need a bigger shop :) Between the cars the boat and the carts I'm tripping over everything.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
Oh ok now I see the red cart in your garage behind the other cart in the second picture. Ha oops my bad. :oops:
Wow 7 golf carts! If I had that many I would need a resperator to keep me from passing out! Its gotta be awesome having that many carts. Do you have any marathons you dont need?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'll be selling most of them. I just buy them up during the winter months and sell them in the spring out at my cottage. The 2 ezgo pics are my own cottage carts. The red clubcar is my pit cart and the blue clubcar is 4sale now, But I am starting to get attached to it so I may keep it.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thanks! The tail lights are for a 34 Ford Truck I think. I had them here at the time and thats what he wanted on the cart.

Tha_Rooster

Advanced Member
You need to get those awesome looking carts up that dirt/rock hill in that back ground.

That red one is SPOTLESS. You must have really spent the time and effort to clean it up before the picture was taken.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thanks Rooster. Believe it or not the red cart is on its 6th year since i built it and is just as clean underneath.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
logo.gif