HONDA ENGINES

twintankhank

Ok guys need someone who knows hondas, been trying to find performances parts for gx620 honda. can find timing advance key and hi rev vale springs, headers for gx670 from pictures of the 24 hp and 20 hp they look alot a like. so will these parts for gx670 fit the gx620 ? THANKS.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
the springs and timing key are the same, some of the gx670 headers will fit and some won't. honda had two different series of gx engines, Randy from Wicked Carts has a header that i know will fit your 20hp if its not the industrial series, and its on sale

twintankhank

nubs, thanks alot you have helped me alot on this swap. how do you tell if the engine is industrial series or not ? all i can find on my engine is gx620. thanks again.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
the easiest way is to look how the intake manifold mounts, if it mounts on the side of the heads, its a standard engine. if the intake mounts to the heads in the valley, its the industrial.

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
thanks NUBS i was going to say you have used one of my headers....

there should be a model and serial number plate somewhere on the motor those numbers would tell you all the info....