Help

TSpradlin

Man am I glad I found this forum. This is my very first of what will be many post. Now for the question I have. I have a 2005 Ezgo txt 36v I belive and I can charge it fully but when you press the pedal to go it will hardly move an inch. When we lift the seat after pressing the pedal it smells like raw sweage. Can y of you guy hell me out with this delema?

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Sounds like you've got a bad battery....Be careful when checking...I had 1 explode on me last year

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
By the way...
welcome.gif
to the forum...
tip.gif

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
If the terminals are corroded, disconnect and clean. I don't know what to tell you about testing...The one that exploded checked fine with the meter, @ 6.5 volts. Maybe Rod or Shadowman can add their
twocents.gif

shadowman

yes check voltage on each battery with a digital meter, you don,t have to disconnect them but if they need cleaned or replaced just do 1 at a time, clean ends so they shine like a new penny..........if voltage is good load test all of them you,ll find it.................what brand and how old? and are they filled with distilled water? if they need water do that 1st........................................
cool.gif

shadowman

ok thats a brand i have never heard of but proceed with voltage and load testing and cleaning connections....................................
cool.gif