JJRepairs

I have a 2006 TXT, ( I think ). I'm not electrical savey. Issue is: It came to me with only forward working, no reverse. I started checking it out and found that there was a wire burnt on the forward/reverse switch. Ordered new switch and replaced being careful to match wire for wire. Ok, now it has reverse but no forward. The solenoid only clicks in forward. Checked out more and found a small wire burnt in to. It comes off the solenoid going to the micro switch on F/R switch. When I try to replace it it just sparks and burns in to again. Help, I at a loss .
This cart someone has done wire replacement because I cannot find a wire diagram that has wire colors the same as this one. Attached is the wiring diagram I have been trying to follow, not sure if it the right one. Also I'm not up on the electrical symbols being used. Is there a simple wiring plan out there? ( Wiring for dummies )?

JJRepairs

Yes, there is a diode. SO, I just need to disconnect power cables and switch the diode around?? I'll give it a try tomorrow afternoon when I get to the shop. Thanks! We'll see what happens.