Hello from a new member

jeffingc

Hello everyone; I've thoroughly enjoyed this forum. You guys are great, and I've learned so much. This is my first entry so please be patient. I used to have a great cart (I hope the avatar is clear and my signature worked)....Long story, I'm recovering at home after a head on collision which totaled my P/U truck and trashed my cart that I was hauling. I have some good pics before and after to post but don't know how; can any one lead me through this?

I 'd appreciate any and all help. Thanks, Jeff

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum...

Heres a thread that explains the picture posting here. If you still have questions just ask...

jeffingc

2934746983_f875a5bc0b.jpg

jeffingc

Where do I start...4 months, 5 surgeries ( plates in chest and wrist, foot pinned X4 then requiring fusion etc.), and I'm still kicking and can't wait to start wrenching on my cart again!! History behind the pics.....my girl friend and I were returning from a trip to Rocky Point, Mex.; we were about 10 mi. south of Why, Az when someone decided to pass on a double yellow head-on into us. My girl friend also received extensive injuries and will also make a full recovery. Tragic story... the 18 Y/O young man who made that split second decision lost his life.

biggrin.gif
Good news..... I only have 12 more weeks of no weight bearing on my foot, and then I get started on my cart restoration; and I will keep you guys posted with pics of all the progress.

Thanks, Jeff

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Well we're all glad you'll both be making a full recovery.
biggrin.gif
After taking another look at your pics it's easy to see that was a real bad wreck.

OlBoy

yikes2.gif
Im glad to hear you and your girlfriend made it thru an accident as bad as that one. I hope you both have a speedy recovery.
thumbup.gif