Heavy Duty EZGO Drive Belt

Grizzley

I need to know what other belts will fit the 4 stroke. The belt I have on my 24 hp honda is slipping when it gets hot. Do they make high temp belts that have the same dimensions as the EZGO's?

Bob-o

E-Z-GO makes a heavy duty belt, mainly for the 350cc engine, that will fit any 4 cycle from 93- Present. I forget the part number but I think its something like 733502-G02. Don't quote me on that lol, but its corrigated on both sides and is much stiffer and thicker. If your running a honda though, you might need to go with a shorter belt because the clutches can be closer together than the standard lenght. You might want to try a 3PG engine's belt, its a 3/4" shorter I belive.

Bob

Grizzley

Thanks Bob-o, I have a small request for you or any1 else that has an EZGO 4 stroke. Can and would you measure the distance between the center of your drive and driven clutch shafts? Mine has 12 3/4 inches between them. I wonder how close that is to the stock 4 stroke.
Thanks Gregg

Bob-o

Sorry for taking so long, I forgot to come back to this one. The stock distance is 10 1/2". Thats measured from drive clutch bolt to driven clutch bolt. There offset, so I aligned marks on some cardboard, extended the lines, and measured distance straight across.

Hope that helps some
Bob