Hear Your Turn-Signal

daecodan

Golf Carts with turn-sigal lights and turn-signal levers that do not automatically return after the turn is finished should have a TURN-ALARM to operate on streets SAFELY.
The TURN-ALARM is a flasher with an added sound transducer that beeps in synchronism with the flashing turn-signal lamps.
Two and Three terminal units are available; some will operate LED lights.
See our website at turnalarm.com for details and pricing or call
DAECO at (209) 772-0923 .

BadToTheBone

The flashers with the built in beeper look promising. I take it they work on any 12 volt system with a flasher socket?

daecodan

Yes, you are right that they work with 12 volt system flashers. We also have a 6V system flasher. You just have to know whether your existing flasher is a 2 terminal or 3 terminal flasher. More helpful is if you can supply the existing flasher make and number.
daeodan

DWscott

Any problems with using LED lights?
Sounds like a good set up for us OLD FOLK, as even with light flashing at me I still dont cancel the unit sometimes?
Is it fairly loud as some of us OLDER FOLK dont hear all that well anymore.

daecodan

Yes, we do have units that will work with LED lights. We will have to know what your existing flasher model number is to insure you order the correct unit if your vehicle uses LED lights.
Our customer base is RVs, pickup trucks (diesel engines) and hot rods with big bore engines and/or loud muffler systems. They have no trouble hearing our Turn-Alarms; so they are loud enough.

daecodan

DWscott

My flasher is a Electron F550E 12 volt unit, its a three prong flasher that I use on my golf cart. Do you have an replacement?
I have told many in the park about your unit and many seem interseted.
Please include price for my unit if its different than what you have on your site as I want to pass this along to others.

daecodan

Our Model 550 TURN-ALARM is a 550 flasher (3 terminals) with the added sound transducer. It will simply replace your existing flasher and produce a beep when your turn signal is ON. The cost is $24.95 which includes S&H. You can order the unit by credit card from our website or send us a check to DAECO, P.O. Box 148, Valley Springs, CA. 95252-0148. Please email us your telephone number at [email protected] before ordering and we will contact you by telephone. (If your turn-signal lever is equipped with a small light, some of our units will not operate this light and we need to know if you need this function.)

daecodan