Harley Golf Cart to a 27 T-Bucket Conversion Build

2a27T

Hello to all. I intruduced myself on thr Clubhouse thread,but figured this is where the info should be. Last winter I pulled the good motor,and replaced it with a CCW 33hp,John Deere smow mobile motor. I've had it up to 60MPH,when I let off. I have elongated the frame,and made it 4 wheels. It will be a 27T replica when I'm Done. I will have the wife add pix tomorrow.

Here's a link to all the pictures that photobucket is holding ransom
Harley Cart To A 27 T by skipper68

2a27T

Heres the 33HP John Deere snowmobile motor I put in last year,and the 3 wheel to 4 wheel conversion
a93fca8a.jpg
8dae1cdb.jpg

fa3f4f93.jpg
faad58aa.jpg

28c235b6.jpg
c8e0ebba.jpg

2a27T

Framing and putting on the skin. I moved it into the gazebo,to work on out of the weather. More pix at skipper68photobucker-sub album Harley.
7d1fd351.jpg
8a1d283e.jpg

e2877127.jpg
036de220.jpg

fb9f7293.jpg
cbab3c17.jpg

85b139f3.jpg
cd7c752e.jpg

2a27T

Morning all. Cut in the doors, and hinging them. Found the tires for the front yesterday,470X8,and they are 18" tall. It should be getting primed this week hopefully. Coming together now!
e340ffe6.jpg
ea25b18b.jpg
8ceeec92.jpg

spr

looking great! im really looking forward to seeing more updates!

BTW you modding it to 4 wheel reminded me of a episode of Top Gear when jeremy drove the Reliant Robin.

2a27T

Hello again. Updating the cart. I put the primer on it this weekend. I'm going to paint it Ford"Grabber Blue".

751a741c.jpg

6c02ad00.jpg

2a27T

Pulled it out of the gazebo,took some pix,and will post tpmorrow. Then,You kids can see the whole cart,not parts and pieces. Still laughing about the Reliant Robin.....:)

2a27T

This is his wife-he is gona kill us all! DAYYAAMM.ARG-LOL A Over 60MPH? Nothing ever comes out good with that RPM. :wallbash: EEKKK I love the stupid bastard tho...live for :no: first......

2a27T

Here it is-front to back..Still have to lift the body, to pull cord to start it though-working on getting a starter. I made the steering wheel removable, so I can lift it.
df5e16cb.jpg

My next priority is getting the rims and the right wheels on it-them rollers look like hell!

2a27T

It's the wife again. I spent 4 hours, moving 4 pix to the photobucket...I'm going to drink a nip of his taquila............B OK! UGH! If I see ONE MORE hour glass telling me "NO"-I will kill that stupid bastard-My nerves want to KILL THIS PC! suminabitch! All fun&games till someone puts an eye out!! :rotflmao:

2a27T

OK-removed the rack and pinion,have it all cleaned and ready to reinstall. Have the wife post pix. Never did anything but roll it on the crap rolling tires. I will tell you of the first launch soon.

2a27T

OK-heres the front running gear, cleaned up, and ready for install. Wife called it rack and pinion-straight axle it is...
2327b467.jpg
bd3cc3c0.jpg
ab9fb731.jpg
fef3a305.jpg