Harley Golf Cart to a 27 T-Bucket Conversion Build

2a27T

Hello again. :) More Pix of the brakes, windshield frame and radiator braces

Here I am fitting the windshield frame. I was sidetracked putting on braces for the radiator. It keeps people from walking thru, grabbing the motometer!

I cant wait for a good day to take her out. I have an iPad mini now also, so videos should be better quality. Back to work. Thanks for the complements. :thumbsup:

2a27T

Thanks. :D Well, the windshield is ready for the Lexon, and I made up templates and all the parts for the new Radius Rods. I wil be welding them on this week. Hope everyone is doing well here. It's been a wild winter. :yes:

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Really nice work. Very nice work on the windshield!!! A lot of thought went into that. Hell, a lot of thought went into everything. It blows me away.

2a27T

Thank you all. It has been a fun project. Now I know why it takes 10 years to build a real hot rod, esp. By hand.! :D I am really excited to get it out and see how well everything handles soon. I will keep you all you updated, and hopefully post a video. :cool:

2a27T

Brakes work GREAT! :cool:

First day out. I cant get the video to load to botophucket. :no:

(By the way, the white on the top right windshield is a stake for our Maple tree in the background.).Now it's time to work on the boat. Glad everyone is enjoying my project. :D