Harley Davidson Motorcycle w/flames

johnny9

DSC01574.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

had to put a couple harleys i seen at the gator nationals here as it needed a green light,haha,john

StreetGlide

Well, if I added the black forks and added the flames....
Wondered what flames would look like on my street glide....
Thanks for sharing....

I did see a nice looking Harley 3-wheel cart the other day. It looked like new. You see them a lot down here in the older residential areas, but first I had seen that was in the shape that one is in.

johnny9

i would think you see a lot of bikes up that way...me and my wife went to myrtle beach bike week
6-7 yrs ago and stayed at barefoot landing for a week for dirt cheap in a new park model trailer
and had a blast..met the orange county chopper guys and rode with them a bit,nice people and
wernt to big headed yet..
had the best time around the burnout pit at the suck bang blow bar..helluva name.still got the
sticker"suck bang blow" hangin in my shop..get lots of"what the heck is that"kinda looks from
people for sure..
havent drank for a while so dont get too hard core anymore but will never forget
THE SUCK BANG BLOW,JOHN

StreetGlide

Hope you get back up this way sommetime! We live about 3/4 mile from Barefoot between US 17 and the beach.

I met the guys from Orange County about the same time. It was the year they all had rented scooters! They stopped coming when the City decided no vendors would be allowed where they rented space.

Take care down there.

johnny9

i just may lowandslow..dont have the bike no more tho..was gonna build another but took a freinds for a ride the other day and i think i cured myslef from wanting another...to many disrespectfull drivers out there nowadays for me..
i used to not care about much in life but now i want to live forever,haha..feel like if i get another bike my time could be comeing up sooner..
they probally wouldnt allow my cart with the new exhauhst on it now,kindy deep toned,john