Harley Davidson Golf Cart

MoKanCraig

When does the rear get painted?
tongue.gif

csf1975

I got my front wheel spacers put on this evening.. I had to bend my front bumper out on each side before I could drive it

csf1975

WOW Man it's sitting in the garage on without any wheels on it.. and I have all kinds of stuff sitting on it.. I'm out of extra funds right now and have'nt been able todo anything I have been in and out of the hospital, I have been having a few problems the last week so till I feel better the the General will be getting done..

csf1975

good clayboy, Pm me your address on any Fourm I lost it.. I have been Busy I should be back In arizona In 3 months.. I have an apartment In Alexandria Virgina, Which is where I'm at now and a House in East Liverpool where I'm at 3-4 days a week, My house in Arizona is waiting for me.. All my toys are there.. We are talking about staying in ohio, all My family is in ohio, And it's nice to be back.. But I miss The az weather. Being there for 2 years and comming into the cold was a killer. My wife got some great contracts with a few hospitals thats why We have been Everywhere the last few months.. I have put like 15,000 on my van since November..

Clayboy

I don't blame you a bit for missing the Az. weather! I want to move down south some day! If you are still in Ohio in March, You should check out Coal Creek with us.

csf1975

As Long as I have my cart from AZ.. I have been looking for one in Ohio But no Luck finding one.. The golf courses have a bunch But they are not letting them go..