Gun Thread

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Do you want to sell a few of those brass casings wouldn’t mind having some on display

dirtysouth

I've got a conversion for my sig but not installing. Not willing to do the time and don't want to tax stamp it.

slim67

It's crazy what the penalties are for chit like that. 10 years and 250,000 dollars?! I wish Trump would get rid of the ATF and rescind the National Firearms Act. Full auto for all🇺🇸

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Only a select 2 people I know know much of anything.
Full auto to me is a waste of ammo, doing things quietly and not knowing where it came from is more my speed.
But we are talking motors and mufflers here. Hahaha

dirtysouth

Agreed but fun to bust a clip off. Tax stamp on silencers too. Or same jail time and fine. I have an old side x side 12 gauge that I would love to cut barrels and make pistol grip stock for. Won't partly cause it's old, most partly cause of jail time. It wouldn't ever leave the house, but would be awesome home defence. I have a mossy with pistol grip next to me on stand but still over 26 inches

slim67

Agreed but fun to bust a clip off. Tax stamp on silencers too. Or same jail time and fine. I have an old side x side 12 gauge that I would love to cut barrels and make pistol grip stock for. Won't partly cause it's old, most partly cause of jail time. It wouldn't ever leave the house, but would be awesome home defence. I have a mossy with pistol grip next to me on stand but still over 26 inches
How about the Shockwave?