Grizzley what do you think?

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I remember you(Grizzley) did an electric to gas conversion but I cant find the thread for it. How difficult was this for you? I have a 95 electric EZGO that doesnt have batteries and I figure instead of putting new batteries in it for $500 I can put a 16hp engine I picked up for $300. The frames look identical so as far as I can tell the most difficult part will be finding all the little odds and ends like accelerator cable, f/r switch etc. I have a gas rear end I bought so no worries there.

Grizzley

Im am sorry ACG, I just saw your post today, I couldnt remember if I answered your questions by PM or not. But If you have a gas rearend then you have the biggest part of the conversion, less like what you said the little pieces. You will probably have to fab a throttle link, swing arm and a few more pieces but most stuff you can buy like the fnr cables. the frame is the same. Let me know if you need anything else.
Gregg

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
You did answer this before but in another topic. I have pretty much everything i need now and the big stuff done and installed. I have the rear end and motor mount in and hopefully I will get the new engine in tomorrow or wednesday. I need to weld tabs to bolt the gas f/r switch assy. to the frame. It might have been a lot easier to just throw new batteries into this cart and get a quick sale but nothing beats the fun I've had doing this cart.
biggrin.gif