Gonna need a lift now.

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
I was out enjoying my 91 club car ds and called myself going to cross a trail that was flooded. No problem it didn't come up to the floor pan hardly.. oh wait the fan shroud was about 2" under, slung water all over the motor and shut it down..
Ahh crap. No one answered their phones and I'll need to get out in my small everyday wheelchair in a 2 foot deep creek to get out.. and even had a coon walk up and look at me like wth dude, you're in my spot, thought I was going to be mugged for my pack of nuts. Lol

Had to get myself up on the seat back so I could lift the seat up and check out what was wrong..

After about 1 1/2 hours I finally got my buddy to come pull me out , good thing was his shop was across the road so I left it there to dry out. Fun day with the buggy.

Need to get me a lift kit now for sure.
Who's your pick that deals with that here on the forums ?

Attachments

• 20190612_190003.jpg
    20190612_190003.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190612_185132.jpg
    20190612_185132.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190612_185238.jpg
    20190612_185238.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 24

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
I had 29"s on a Suzuki Samurai and it went places I still can't get people to believe.
This golf cart on 22" and a 4" lift should be about perfect, you got that kinda stuff at your shop ?

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
I know it puts the leaf spring on top of the axle, that gives you the rear lift, but does that include the motor subframe, or does that stay low and only gets lift from the bigger tires ? Does it stay connected to the axle the same or is it lifted also ?

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Center section is only lifted with tire size. The front is fine up to 6-8" lift. After that you have to mod front mount on older carts. '07 up has a bolt on front mount so we have drop brackets for them.

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Yeah after looking at pics I see .. well those 22's should do the job, and lift gets the body off the tires. Thanks for the input and the great products, can't wait to see it.
I'll get pics of it as I'm putting it all on.
Thank you.