Golf Carts Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanORear

Hey everyone if you haven’t checked out the event’s page go check out our Golf Carts Modified Build Off this year.
I am building a Cart in the Super Modified Class in the Golf Carts Modified Build Off. It’s going to be nothing like you have ever seen in a cart.

I’m starting with a Star Cart Limo.
Then it’s getting a custom front and rear long travel lift 4 wheel drive. 17” wheels 34” tires, Navitas full setup. Custom dash with a I Pad pro that will run everything on the cart. Disk brakes power steering and more.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Only 8 days to go before the Feb 28th deadline, was hoping to see the builders carts. Seems hard to follow on the Golf Carts Modified Build Off 2019 page.
:twocents:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
We'll that worked wonders lol
Lol.. You have built the most crazy high end carts out there but ya don't facebook so it's [NO LOOKING FOR YOU]:rotflmao::rotflmao:
It's my understanding they want everybody to follow the build off there:dazed: you can see the pictures in Golf Cart Options Magazine. I have seen your All Sports adds there:thumbsup::usa:

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Five or 10% off if you mention the ad in the magazine would give you information whether it works or not

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I'm startin' to think we'll all have to buy the magazine in order to see the Golf Cart Modified build pictures. :dazed:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
There is a new page now, not sure if anybody from over there will update this thread or not. 2 Members from here have been posting on there page helping answering questions from there members :dazed::twocents:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Whenever someone asks a question on the Cartaholics Facebook Group I always give them a link to the forum and tell them ask here. I did notice you have posted the link to the forum on the CAH Facebook group to. :thumbsup: It's to hard to keep things organized on a Facebook group.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Mr ORear posted a set of wheels and tires for his buildoff cart, paid $1900 bucks he says.

52898362_10156073256596546_5461584785593860096_n.jpg

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Looks like all electric carts over there, I'm starting to think they have no interest in adding any content here:dazed:
The plum quick boys seem to be all the rage!

Remember Ricky

5023_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.