Golf Carts Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubs

Cartaholic
Good job Ryan, i don't think management/Boss skills are your thing. A Boss is suppose ride on the cart and give direction not be the one pulling it:twocents:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Personal attacks and company bashing in such a small golf cart community is why user engagement is on the decline.
You apparently haven't looked through the Golf Cart Repair Q&A sections of Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum. If you did you would see how many people come here daily for help and get GOOD advice from quite a few regular members here. There's no bashing allowed in those sections of the forum and all threads in those categories stay on topic. We average 10+ new members a day and 150+ posts a day. Would I like to see more traffic here? Of course I would, but the forum is actually busier now than it has ever been since 2005 when it was started. Also if you would take the time to look at the home page of Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum you can see 139,797 views since Feb. 9, 2019 when the new hompage was created. Far from dead I would say.

As far as personal attacks go they have all been brought on by the person themselves, like you for instance. It's not like we go out and look for trouble but there's always someone who rolls through here that decides they want to show their muscles and usually find out it isn't going to work out well for them. Then again some of these same people wind up sticking around and becoming regular members. It's always been a policy for members here to stand their ground if someone starts any BS with them. If I think it's unjustified I'll talk with everyone involved and try to resolve a conflict if I can.

This forums main objectives have always been about members helping people with golf cart repair questions, finding the best golf cart parts and golf cart accessories from companies that actually support the products they sell, giving reviews on golf cart parts and accessories and I think the members here do a damn good job helping other members. Once again if you would take the time to look through the Golf Cart Repair sections of the forum I think even you would agree we do a good job with helping people.

One other thing is I see you like to play the admin card around here. If you haven't noticed no where on this forum does it show me or any other staff as an Admin or Moderator. I consider myself a member here just like any other member of the forum.

Now that I'm done with my rant let me say again, good luck with the Build Off and have a nice day. :hattip:

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
Rant all you want, but numbers are numbers. I'm not going to get into the details of this page or this business. Unlike you HotRod I know when things are not my business. I know how not to poke around and stick my nose in other peoples business. That's opposite of what I have experienced here. That's too bad for these forums. Seems like you guys spend more time focusing on what GCMod is doing instead of focusing on your own pages. It's working out great for us right now though, so carry on.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No problem glad to hear it's working out for you. If you don't poke around in other peoples business what the hell are you doing here poking around in ours? Are we on your website bashing and poking you and your members? Absolutely not.
You can bet on one thing, we'll still be here building and helping people with their golf carts long after you're gone. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If you're serious about the Admin offer I appreciate it but I've got enough going on now so I'll pass. I've got a couple other forums running and help out on several others. Plus it's pretty obvious you don't like my way of running a forum so I doubt that would end well. :D

If you ever decide to move the group to a website/forum I'd be more than happy to help you get it setup and running. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Other than @clemsontravis standing at the blackboard with his nose in a circle on a time out nothing new. Oh wait I did here through the grapevine there's a new golf cart website coming soon. :thumbsup:

Nubs

Cartaholic
I don't think them boys work cuz they been over here all day

They say they don't care so...:dazed:

Many demarcates don't work either, maybe that's it

:rotflmao::rotflmao::unsure::rotflmao::rotflmao:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Yes sir, .com is always best for SEO. I've already got the main page built and uploaded to one of my servers. Just waiting for DNS propagation.

Nubs

Cartaholic
Funny how that stuff works out sometimes, some here have been playin' the game back when them boys were still wearin' short pants.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::yes::hattip::checkered:

Nubs

Cartaholic
Good Morning:hattip:
I read the .Net boys had to issue an alert yesterday:rotflmao: explaining who they are and who they are not, This thread also helps tell that story. Anyways i hope Ryan and Travis have a Great day:thumbsup:

Clitravis

Gift Card Scammer
Account disabled. Was it because we are taking your members or your sponsors?

I also like that admin is editing Travis’ post and removing stuff from them like pics. Not shady at all.

Clitravis

Gift Card Scammer
Good Morning:hattip:
I read the .Net boys had to issue an alert yesterday:rotflmao: explaining who they are and who they are not, This thread also helps tell that story. Anyways i hope Ryan and Travis have a Great day:thumbsup:
Where is that posted at?

Status
Not open for further replies.