Golf Carts Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Heck yeh. Thanks for the shout out to our facebook page. Glad to see that cartaholics is advertising it for us.
No problem, you're welcome. We'll do our best to keep this thread alive and kickin' for you guys. :D

I would think the admin here would focus more on how much the GCMod admin lets them post about their forums.
The admin here didn't go to the GCM page and spam his forum either. I just took the advice you gave me the other day about going over to GCM and looking around and do some reading. Maybe you should try that here. :hattip:

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
I have seen these post of not being impressed with MFG's product, this has been my beef the whole time with them over there. Telling one of there members to use another brand coilovers because of in there opinion was a over inflated price.
More then one comment has been deleted but some were still there this morning, there all being posted by one member. That name has been posted in this thread more than once.
Ok. I want to make sure that I completely understand this. So you are saying that you should be able to go onto GCMod and say bad things and express your opinions about any company, but no other member should be allowed to express their opinions about any company you like? Am I understanding that correctly?
It took me 3 minutes to find you bashing one company repeatedly and calling other companies products "Chinese junk". Hmmmm.

Attachments

Nubs

Cartaholic
Ok. I want to make sure that I completely understand this. So you are saying that you should be able to go onto GCMod and say bad things and express your opinions about any company, but no other member should be allowed to express their opinions about any company you like? Am I understanding that correctly?
It took me 3 minutes to find you bashing one company repeatedly and calling other companies products "Chinese junk". Hmmmm.
Well you boys do push the Chinese junk and your members do the same and complain of failure's , as far as Plum Quick goes they have been round heads for many years already. Have you seen this plum quick lift kit? More then one thread here about this :censored: pile.

Nubs

Cartaholic
here this is easier to read my words

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Who said the pic was a knock on their business? I just asked if anyone new the guy in the pic. Robby Steen destroyed Plum Quick Motors all by himself.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
I won't be back to this thread. Seen enough bullsh!t to last me awhile. I'm proud of my company and my products, been doing it for damn near 20 years now. We sell to the two biggest golf cart manufacturers in the US. We have worked our asses off to get where we are and no Facebook or forum is going to make a sh!t one way or the other. We donated 250 to GCM in product to some winner, I'll stand by that.

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
I disagree
It's unfortunate because I've enjoyed dealing with you and like All Sports products. I am pretty intrigued with that cart you are building with the big block too. It's unfortunate how these forums are ran though. Personal attacks and company bashing in such a small golf cart community is why user engagement is on the decline. I know admin is going to say that is not the case, but forum metrics are available for everyone to see.

Either way, thanks again to All Sports for the donation to one of our lucky members on the build off page.
I do need to shoot you a message about the give away though. Watch for a PM in your box on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.