Golf Carts Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Account disabled. Was it because we are taking your members or your sponsors?

I also like that admin is editing Travis’ post and removing stuff from them like pics. Not shady at all.
What sponsors have gone over there? I don't buy it. I tried giving you the benefit of doubt but it seems every post you make is starting sh!t or telling Rod you're stealing members and sponsors.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.

watchdrama8jm_1.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just sat down to clean up the bogus accounts @clemsontravis created last night and this morning. Here's what he's using for his location. I'm starting to think he's just a grade school kid. :dazed:If he's not a kid this says a lot about what kind of person he is.

travis-fake-account.jpg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thanks for the heads up Nub's. He's also created some more bogus accounts here that I'll be cleaning up shortly.

It any members receive any suspicious messages from @clemsontravis or anyone else here PLEASE let me know and I will take care of it immediately.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just wanted to post a update here before locking this thread. All of the fake accounts that were created by @clemsontravis have been banned along with his IP address's. Here's a list of the other names he used to register on the forum and may have sent messages with.
@Clitravis @CartFanClub @Golfcartlover

Once again if you received a suspicious message from any of these names or ANY other name I would appreciate it if you would notify me immediately before you delete the message. I've also configured the virus software on the server to scan any links before posting as a precaution.
I'm locking this thread and any updates will be posted in the Announcement section of the forum here:

Status
Not open for further replies.