Golf Carts Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Talk to one of your other members on here because one of them knew specific details about your phone conversation.

Sayonara

Top secret stuff like golf carts and douche bags? You need to grow up man, were talking about workin' on golf carts after all:rotflmao:. no engineering degree needed to bolt on steering wheels and lifts. a few members here invented the :censored: your doing now 20+ years ago. Dozens of build threads here of bikes cars trucks as well as golf carts, You need to gather your group in a circle and cry it out.

Your facebook group failed in the beginning of all this and now it's time to shut up and own it, Ryan has:hattip::usa:

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
Top secret stuff like golf carts and douche bags? You need to grow up man, were talking about workin' on golf carts after all:rotflmao:. no engineering degree needed to bolt on steering wheels and lifts. a few members here invented the :censored: your doing now 20+ years ago. Dozens of build threads here of bikes cars trucks as well as golf carts, You need to gather your group in a circle and cry it out.

Your facebook group failed in the beginning of all this and now it's time to shut up and own it, Ryan has:hattip::usa:

See. Post like this are wonderful for generating forum traffic.

Never feed the trolls.

Thanks Nubs.

Can't wait for everyone to see my bolt on Golf Carts Modified Build Off entry. So many bolt ons.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
gone-fishing.png

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It would be nice to see some of the pics here as I don't have or use Facebook or any other social sites myself.:twocents:
You're not missing much by not using Facebook or any of the other BIG social media platforms. :twocents:

The reason I created a Facebook account was to promote my band years ago. Every time I would try to book a gig one of the first things most places would ask is how many followers do you have on Facebook. The only reason I keep my Facebook account is it's required in order for me to create the Facebook app that allows users here the option to log in to the forum using their Facebook account. Same thing goes for Twitter and the rest of the log in options available here. Other than that I really have no use for any of them.

I understand why people choose to create Facebook groups instead of having a forum. The biggest reason is it doesn't cost anything to create and run a Facebook group. The downside to a Facebook group is there's no categories so all threads are on a single page and it's impossible to find specific posts without wading through hundreds of posts. Also the search engines like google, bing, etc. don't index Facebook groups individual threads and posts, they only index the group title.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Didn't Travy say he was leaving a 1/2 dozen times already, he's like a junky with the post notification alert deal.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Anybody see pictures of this build off in Golf cart opinions Magazine? I would assume there would be something written about it by now.

But i have assumed in this thread before :rotflmao:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I never heard of the magazine up until a few days ago. The last golf cart related magazine I remember was Cart Wheelin'. They use to send me a copy every month.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I went to their page last night and did some reading. I saw a couple threads with some bashing of companies and one about one of their sponsor that has high prices. I also noticed they still haven't updated their flyer.

golfcartsmodified-002.jpg

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I have seen these post of not being impressed with MFG's product, this has been my beef the whole time with them over there. Telling one of there members to use another brand coilovers because of in there opinion was a over inflated price.
More then one comment has been deleted but some were still there this morning, there all being posted by one member. That name has been posted in this thread more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.