Golf Carts Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Ole Travis thought it would be a good idea to start bustin' my chops with facebook messages this morning, it was my understanding that Ryan ORear was the shot caller over there? anyways it appears Travy has no stones to post his thoughts here.

Go get it boy :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Playing-Fetch.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I had told @RyanORear I would delete this thread for him but while we were on the phone discussing it @clemsontravis came over here slapping his jaws. I get off the phone and come to the computer to delete the thread and was like WTF happened here :rotflmao: So I decided to leave the thread on the forum and see where it goes.

RyanORear

@HotRodCarts you might as well delete it. I will be posting a new thread about the Build Off this evening. This way we can start clean with no Drama from either side. This way I can start posting updates and pics

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I say leave the thread as history and start a new thread if he wants, It doesn't look like Travis is going to smartin' up anytime soon if he keeps pokin':twocents:

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
It would be nice to see some of the pics here as I don't have or use Facebook or any other social sites myself.:twocents:

I agree with you and hate to read that you don't have a Facebook account. We have had a few new members lately that have set up Facebook accounts only for the purposes of viewing Golf Carts Modified and Golf Carts Modified Build Off 2019. There is some real nice stuff being built and a ton of experienced knowledgeable users on the non build off page. The build off has 35 builders from all over the US and Canada. I know there are some anti-facebook users on here, but I would highly recommend creating a "blank" facebook page even if it is only for the purpose of checking out our Golf Carts Modified page.

I'm not making any promises about posting updates on the build off on here. I'm not impressed by the culture that is cultivated and encouraged. This thread contains trolling and an admin that encourages drama with back handed comments. It's unfortunate. Watch and see. I will be quoted within the hour by one of the 2 people still posting in here.
With that said, Steve with All Sports has been great after he and I spoke and cut out all of the white noise. All Sports, Steve and GCMod are good to go and I cannot wait to give their gift to a lucky page follower and see what they purchase with it. By the way Golfcar2000, you could be that lucky fan that wins that $250 gift cart to All Sports if you venture over to our Facebook page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Travis, I don't think there was any intentional grief made on this thread. I do know we've seen our share of bs and scammers. I can't speak for the others here but I'm hoping all the bs is behind us.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've got no problem with them, their Facebook group and what they're doing over there. What I do have a problem with is someone who registers on the forum with intentions of spamming their Facebook group. One hand washes the other, if you want to promote your Facebook group here then you should be participating here as well. If you have no plans on participating here don't mention your group. Fair enough? I don't think any other golf cart forum or Facebook group would allow it and I'm not going to either. I talked to Ryan on the phone and he seems like a straight up guy. Travis on the other hand is going to be a problem here it seems. Only time will tell.

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
What I do have a problem with is someone who registers on the forum with intentions of spamming their Facebook group. Travis on the other hand is going to be a problem here it seems. Only time will tell.

I registered solely to have a way to communicate with Steve and to resolve the communication issues that were had. I might've given these forums a chance until the trolling, the sharing of private phone conversations that admin had with other members, the puppet master post bull, the stalking and posting about my log in's and the forum admin allowing it and condoning it. Every post in here except conversations between Steve and I have been to entice drama. That's all. You can't take back a first impression and I am not impressed. So based on all of that I communicated with Steve, resolved the issues and I'll move on.

I'm not here to snipe members from Cartaholics. Delete the thread if you don't want your members knowing about the Facebook groups.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Sharing of phone conversations? :rotflmao: Do you mean there's a problem with me mentioning I talked with your Facebook boss on the phone when he asked if he could call me? :dazed:

I think it would be best if you want to continue whining you do it on your Facebook group and clutter it up with your BS. We really don't need or want your drama posted here. On the other hand if you'd like to drop all of this and start posting relevant content you're more than welcome here. :hattip:

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
Talk to one of your other members on here because one of them knew specific details about your phone conversation. He made sure and let me know how you told him everything. It was quite interesting.

This is the response I expected though because what other options are there at this point.

Sayonara

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm not sure who you're talking about but does it really matter. Nothing was said during my phone call from your boss that I would consider private. I'm sure your boss would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.