Golf Carts Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
We just wanted to get on the same page with All Sports and cut out all of the middle men.
Don’t worry. I’m out. I’m not going to keep feeding the trolls and assisting this page on getting traffic.
Remember this is what ole Bourgeois posted for me a few weeks ago on facebook, Very gay but i thought it would fit fine here. I'm gonna pull into the dock now and let this settle down, i hope

tenor.gif

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
Remember this is what ole Bourgeois posted for me a few weeks ago on facebook, Very gay but i thought it would fit fine here. I'm gonna pull into the dock now and let this settle down, i hope

tenor.gif

BTW, I don’t understand why you keep telling us about an interaction between you and Chris. You do know Chris is an entry in the build off and not admin or anyone managing the build off right?

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
BTW, I don’t understand why you keep telling us about an interaction between you and Chris. You do know Chris is an entry in the build off and not admin or anyone managing the build off right?
I do know that, But he is a founding member, whatever that means of your group so he's your boy. I had ask a question there and he posted what he did! and again.. it pissed me off. you seem to have a hard time understanding things, are able to follow this?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Ok. Travis Andrews here. I am an admin on Golf Carts Modified and the build off is being managed by Cory Osteen, Ryan O'rear and myself. Today is the first 100% confirmation that we have heard about AllSports officially committing to a gift card. Neither Cory, Ryan or myself were ever told by Allsports about the gift card. How are we supposed to know about a sponsorship when you did not contact one of us 3?

There is a Facebook group that list the 3 of us as admins and a build off page that list us as admins along with a few judges. So you agreed to a sponsorship with someone that is not running the build off and then proceed to log into this forum to bash us? Am I missing the part where this is Golf Cart Modified's fault?

Maybe contact one of us instead jumping on the forums?

P.S. None of us have time to post updates about the build off in here.

I'm still trying to figure out how someone from Golf Carts Modified asks a company to sponsor something and the said company agrees to, but then the company that's doing the sponsoring gets blamed for not telling anyone. :dazed:I totally understand the miscommunication part but to blame the sponsor is kind of a low blow, yes?

I'm happy that the whole thing is straightened out though. :unsure:

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
I do know that, But he is a founding member, whatever that means of your group so he's your boy. I had ask a question there and he posted what he did! and again.. it pissed me off. you seem to have a hard time understanding things, are able to follow this?

Founding member means he was one of the 1st people to add the page. That’s all it means. It’s Facebook BS.
The builders were the first people added to the page when it was in hidden mode.

Just another one of your assumptions.

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
I’ve talked to Steve by text. Great guy and we both know exactly where things broke down. We are on the same page and everything is good go to when it comes to the relationship between Golf Carts Modified and All Sports.
I look forward to anything the future holds involving All Sports.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Founding member means he was one of the 1st people to add the page. That’s all it means. It’s Facebook BS.
The builders were the first people added to the page when it was in hidden mode.

Just another one of your assumptions.
More :censored: that i knew already, your easy to poke at. I would assume:rotflmao: that Mr O'Rear would like this all to go away yet your still here addin' gas, You don't happen to be related to Ronnie Watson are ya?

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
More :censored: that i knew already, your easy to poke at. I would assume:rotflmao: that Mr O'Rear would like this all to go away yet your still here addin' gas, You don't happen to be related to Ronnie Watson are ya?

2nd time claiming trolling over ignorance. Cute.

It’s interesting when the biggest haters didn’t enter the build off. Funny how that works huh?

Bye bye for real though. My Golf Cart Modified Build Off cart isn’t going to build itself.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Ole Travis has been lookin' at this thread for 2 hrs now, he reminds me of a pincher

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Hoping one of them will keep us updated. For the few who don't use fb. Hell, I may be the only one lol.
Anyway, good luck to them and hope to see some sweet ass carts!

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Looks like ole Ryan is keeping up on his end of the deal.

----------

If your not on the Build Off Page make sure to join. Going to be giving away a $250.00 gift card to Allsports lift kits very soon. Make sure to join the build off page and check out www.allsportsliftkits.com you never know who might WIN...

56894535_10156160059096546_7844471553818361856_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.