Golf Carts Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
This is all i have found, looks like some event sponsors get gift cards for there support. Wonder where the card is from:rotflmao::unsure:

Travis Andrews
Just wanted to give a quick shout out and reminder for everyone involved with the build off to thank our event sponsors. These guys are the reason we are able to put something like this together.

Vegas Carts & Performance
Just Golf Carts
Tag-a-long Trailer
Little Shop Mfg.
VIAIR Corp. - High Performance Compressors

More announcements will be coming soon about prizes for winning the Super Mod or Mod classes.
We are also giving a way a $50 gift card to Just Golf Carts in the coming days. Keep an eye out guys. I'd recommend turning on post alerts for the page.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Well, I guess All Sports won't be a part of this build off. I found out who the person was that asked us for the prize and this doesn't surprise me at all.
Good luck to them all and as usual they can xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx...

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
looks like Ryan has not logged on here since march 10th, wonder how different all this would have turned out if he had taken 2 mins to read this thread he started.

sharkos18

I talked to Judy to get the sponsorship. Ryan who owns the FB page was on a 6 day hog hunt and had no idea the sponsors were listed. I talked to him yesterday and he told me that he will take care of it. He wants to make sure that everyone that sponsors the build off will be mentioned.

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
Ok. Travis Andrews here. I am an admin on Golf Carts Modified and the build off is being managed by Cory Osteen, Ryan O'rear and myself. Today is the first 100% confirmation that we have heard about AllSports officially committing to a gift card. Neither Cory, Ryan or myself were ever told by Allsports about the gift card. How are we supposed to know about a sponsorship when you did not contact one of us 3?

There is a Facebook group that list the 3 of us as admins and a build off page that list us as admins along with a few judges. So you agreed to a sponsorship with someone that is not running the build off and then proceed to log into this forum to bash us? Am I missing the part where this is Golf Cart Modified's fault?

Maybe contact one of us instead jumping on the forums?

P.S. None of us have time to post updates about the Golf Carts Modified Build Off in here.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

That sounds more like a problem on your end with communication with one of your members who contacted a company, gets sponsorship and then tells none of your admins about it. :twocents:

As far as not having time to posts your builds here that's fine. I just found it odd that one of your Admins would come here, register and start a thread in the Golf Cart Events section of the forum and post a links to your Facebook group with no intentions of coming back here. I call that a spammer. :rotflmao:

Have a nice day and good luck with your contest. :hattip:

clemsontravis

Gift Card Scammer
That sounds more like a problem on your end with communication with one of your members who contacted a company, gets sponsorship and then tells none of your admins about it. :twocents:

As far as not having time to posts your builds here that's fine. I just found it odd that one of your Admins would come here and start a thread in the Golf Cart Events section of the forum and post a link to your Facebook group with no intentions of coming back here. I call that a spammer. :rotflmao:

Have a nice day and good luck with your contest. :hattip:

How is it spamming? He was clear in his original post when he asked everyone to go check out the build off page. I don't really see how it is spamming if he was intending to let another subset of golf cart enthusiast know about a pretty cool event that is happening.

I don't know where the details of the exact sponsorship fell through. Someone could have easily reached out to 1 of us and resolved it before going to a forum to bash.

For example, someone that saw this thread emailed me at 11:04 AM about everything. It was totally fixed by 1. Ryan, Cory and I spoke. Ryan has already talked with All Sports. Everything seems to be resolved. We aren't just sitting around doing nothing. This 100% would've gotten taken care of if any of us had known.

You should probably take a sec and read a few things on Golf Carts Modified to learn more about our backgrounds. We just booted someone off of the page yesterday that is stealing money from our members. Based on that, would we intentionally not advertise for a sponsor? Come on. There is no world where we would ever disrespect any company like that. They build one of the nicest lifts on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.