Golf Cart Friendly Campgrounds

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
This is where I call home. Electric golf carts are welcome. Headlights and insurance required. Drivers must be over 18 and licensed in your home state.

Wife and I are thinking about buying a new travel trailer. I want a toy hauler so I can bring my cart along.

What campgrounds around you are golf cart friendly? Let us know so when we (The Cartaholics) travel we know where to stay.

Just an idea,
Gonzo

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I couldn't find a website for Fossil Rock but here's their info. Located about 1 mile from our cottage at Shadow Lakes.

Fossil Rock
24615 W Strip Mine Road, Wilmington, Illinois 60481
PHONE:+1 815 476 6784

20 minute drive to Chicagoland Speedway and Rt66 Dragstrip.

riverrat006

Most of the Wisconsin campgrounds are cart friendly. I have 5 within 10 miles and only one requires electric the rest are gas! You go further north and it's about 50/50 but always safe with electric carts. Proof of insurance and sometimes inspection!

fleck

Wading Pines is a great place for the family. We go there 3 or 4 times a year. Making reservations for Memorial weekend this weekend, Jim

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
Fleck,

I'll be there, If you go through the pictures of the members carts you'll see mine and my site. Stop by we can have a drink or two.
cheers.gif

fleck

Will do. Ichecked your cart out last summer. Ihave a green and black EZGO with a diamond plate cargo bed. I usually camp buy the river with a pop up. Are you a seasonal?

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
Yes, my site is near the office. I'll swing by the river that weekend. If you see me give me a shout.

fleck

Gonzo; Site 239 for now. Trying to move towaeds the cabins to a bigger site. I need the room. I have to bring to 2 trucks, the camper and the toy trailer. Not enough room on that site. We will be there; even if I have to park a vehicle or trailer out back by the maintence building
wallbash.gif

EazyGo

We have a seasonal site at a campground about 10 miles from home. It is called Beaver Trails. This year they joined with Yogi Bear, so who knows what wil happen after this year. They allow all golfcarts, gas or electric. Must have lights, iinsurance. Pretty much anyone can drive them as long as there is a licensed adult with them.

wildthing

Paradise Point in Portland Indiana We have a permanent site there they allow gas and electric carts real nice place they have ponds for fishing,pool,game room and store mini golf and movies, live band or DJ every weekend and lots of carts to see

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Ocean Lakes Family Campground in Myrtle Beach,SC is a golf cart friendly campground.The requirements are electric carts only. Proof of liability insurance and a valid drivers liscense is required.