calllen9

GOLF CART DRAG RACE 9-13-08
DOUGLAS, GA DMP MOTORSPORTS PARK
GATES OPEN @4:00 ENTRY FEE $25.00

BRACKET RACING , FASTEST CART
MUST HAVE HELMET TO RACE

WALKNTALL

This is great...
Is there a web site or something with specs? Or run what ya brung as long as it has a golf cart body.?

Frank

calllen9

FRANK, FOR THIS RACE IT IS FASTEST KART WHATEVER GOS, AND A BRACKET RACE FOR EVERYONE TO COMPETE IN, THE WEB SITE IS WWW.DMPDRAGWAY.COM I DONT THINK HE HAS ANYTHING POSTED AS OF YET KEEP CHECKIN THOUGH. PAYOUT IS $200 TO WIN $100 R/U FOR BOTH RACES AND THAT MIGHT GO UP DEPENDING ON SPONSORS. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!! CHRIS

WALKNTALL

Its a little short notice for me. But I will be putting a little something together for asphalt for the future.

Frank

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Damn
yikes2.gif
any idea who? Gas or electric?

I just looked at the the tracks website and nothing there. The news hasn't been updated since April...

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thanks for posting the pics and videos!!!

Krazy Kart has a bad ass cart for sure. In the video the gasser didn't stand a chance...
biggrin.gif

WALKNTALL

Definately an impressive sparky. My hats off to the Krazy guys.
thumbup.gif

You would think if a JR dragster can run 90mph with a tricked out 5hp, a bike engine in a cart would do better. Well atleast there are bigger bike engines to try...
wink.gif

Frank

imnfl

It's not a speed event. I learned quick, it is the time it takes to get there.
The R/T has a lot to do with it too!

rifter

I'm not making excuses,---but that was my first time out racing my cart, I had to find out what I needed to do to make it fast. I have since lowered the gear ratio because as you can see in the video I bogged bad off the line. Hey believe me Krazy Karts electric is fast through the 1/8th but I have something for him now. I know he will not want any of mine for top speed or even running the 1/4 mile. If you look at both our times, he was definately quicker then but look at the MPH we both had, I just need to get off the line better. Krazy Karts and I talked alot after the race, he said he wished his was more useable like mine, he has to recharge after each run. We did have a blast at the Douglas race, and we will have more chances for him to smoke me like he did last time.

WALKNTALL

You guys could race like the show "Pinks" does it(I believe its on Speed channel). Best 2 out of 3 races back to back...
biggrin.gif

Frank