golf cart dead

angelo

i have a 36 volts ezgo and it wont run and a have 3 batteries dead can i charge 2 batteries with my f 350 truck

dougmcp

You can charge 2 at a time with your truck but it seems like an awfully expensive way to charge batteries.

angelo

my batteries are dead so i empty some water and replaced with batteries acid still nothing ---also turn the key on and on the meter gage is no light--you thing is the computer or some fuse somwhere

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Why did you add acid? Are you sure the batteries are good? How old are they? Have you tried charging the batteries with a battery charger? You should never add acid to a used battery.

angelo

to prevent from freezing over the winter= i try to charged each batteries with a charger but the charger goes on in off also i try to charge 2 batteries with my truck but nothing change you thing the computer or a fuse is the problem

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Batteries will freeze if they aren't charged. Adding acid won't keep them from freezing if they're dead. If you tried charging them individually and the charger was turning on and off you may have a shorted battery. Have you checked them with a digital volt meter? The first thing you need to do is determine if your batteries are bad and you'll need a digital volt meter. Without knowing the condiition of your batteries it's going to be hard to help you.