Golf Cart Clicks But Will Not Move

waynebake

I fear my moms old 1998 Club Car DS is down for the count.
The golf cart clicks but will not move.
I have 50 volts on the pack and when I depress the pedal there is no draw on voltage.
I have unplugged the onboard computer and jumped the negative same click no go.
I have lifted the diode from the solenoid and it does work as designed with one side getting power after the click on.
I have ohmed the wires to the controller from the foot pedal and it runs close to 5 grand to close to 0 with the pedal.

Now i do not know how to verify if the problem is the controller or the motor brushes?

The controller is a upgraded 400 amp controller and the motor I believe is a high speed motor. I would love to get this thing running as the parts are worth more than the golf cart if they are any good that is.

I have googled all I can for past posts on this site and others and can not nail this thing down.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'd start with checking ALL of the cable connections. Then test to see if you get power to both large terminals on the solenoid with the key on when the throttle is pushed. Make sure you have the back tires jacked up off of the ground before testing the solenoid. Welcome to Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If you have power on BOTH large studs on the solenoid with the throttle pressed and the golf cart doesn't move I'd test the motor next.